Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is meditating the secret?

Most of my life I have wondered why David was the apple of God's heart. With as much bad stuff as he did it seems he should have been marked "black sheep." I've even prayed that I would be like David but I didn't know what his secret was. I think I've figured it out. In fact David told me in Psalms 1: 2-3, " But his delight is in the law of the Lord and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields it's fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."

Whatever he does! That's what I want. I want that kind of success. This morning as I got up to exercise and meditate on God's word I decided I would also spend time worshipping the Lord. If my heart is turned to Christ and Him alone then He is leading me and when He is in control I CAN NOT FAIL! Now that is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment