Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reaping a harvest.

"Let us not grow weary in doing what is good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Gal 6:9 It amazes me that this verse exists in the Bible. For some reason it doesn't sound like a Bible verse to me. It sounds more like something you would hear from a motivational speaker instead of God. But God knows I get discouraged and start to think I won't succeed. He knows my weak little mind needs a reminder that the reward is out there. Don't quit.

This morning I spent my exercise time doing crunches. Again, I'm trying to do something different plus I need to strengthen my back muscles to reduce the risk of back pain or injury. Getting up was difficult but I want to reap the harvest of a healthy body and mind. The number one most motivating factor that has kept me going each day is the accountability to my friends. If I didn't have them encouraging me and praying for me and letting me know they are checking my blog then I think I would have quit. So thank you for the encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment