Saturday, October 10, 2009

Regret

This is only the third day and I regret telling everyone I was going to do this. I want to sleep and return to my life of complacency. However, by God's power and strength I did get up and I began meditating on Hebrews 11. The Hall of Faith. These people lived by faith and never got to see the promise. I get to see results daily. As I spend time in God's word I get filled with the Holy Spirit and receive all the blessings that go with Him. A life of joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness and self-control. Yet I still struggle. The crazy thing is, I feel so good after getting off the elliptical and I find my day is so much better after spending dedicated time in God's Word. So I guess I really have no regrets.

1 comment:

  1. Debra,
    I am so proud of you; once again, you inspire me.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete